Author Guide To Share

@feb21-cohort - checking to see if anyone has a good example of an author guide to share? Thanks!!

Hi @jsheffield - you might find the BCcampus Self-Publishing Guide helpful, or, sections of the OER Starter Kit.

If you don’t find them helpful at all, let me know and I can take a broader look.

Happy Thursday!

Thank you!!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE :: This email message and any documents, files, or previous e-mail messages attached to it is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Great suggestions, Dylan!

I’ll add:

Thanks to you both! I’ve prepared a draft of my MOU and author guide based on the resources you sent. Open to feedback from anyone. Contributor MOU and Author Guide - Google Docs

Jenna, you are making such fast progress! I’ve left a number of comments on the document, hope you find them useful.