Editors, reviewers needed for Oregon History Textbook

Hello Everyone in the Rebus Community,

American History/State History
I am looking for kind hearted volunteers who are willing to offer their time to proofread and edit a textbook I have written on a history of Oregon that covers the narratives of the Original Inhabitants through the end of the twentieth century. If you have any interest in the historical field, I would gladly appreciate your help.

Roles to be filled: Editors, proofreaders of written expression or historical content and context.

An interest or passion in the historical field.

Link to the work in progress: https://openoregon.pressbooks.pub/oregonhistory/

3 Likes

Hi Naso

Thanks for posting your call for participation. I’ll share it through the Rebus Community Twitter account and newsletter, the next one coming out this Thursday. Do you have a Twitter handle I can tag?

No, sorry I don’t have one.

1 Like

Hi Naso,

This sounds like a great project and I’d like to share the call. However, the link you supplied requires a separate Pressbooks login. Do you have some shareable info and/or an email address where interested folks can contact you?

Thanks!
Lynne

1 Like

Sure, folks can connect with me through my email: naso.michaels@pcc.edu.

Thank you for your support,

Athanasios

1 Like

Hi Naso! I would love to help proof the historical content and context. I live in Klamath County in southern Oregon and am an archaeologist by trade. I’ll send you an email right now. -Kaitlin

1 Like