Monthly check-in: August

Thank you @feb21-cohort for such an energetic and motivating session yesterday! I appreciated the conversation we started off with about how you’re all feeling as we’re bracing ourselves for another challenging few months as the pandemic and semesters roll on. As I noted on the call, please do use the cohort for support as you need it outside of your projects too! The tougher the times, the more the need for community to lean on.

Thanks also for sharing your reflections and experiences with decolonization and reconciliation work, including territorial acknowledgements. As you all keep on with your own journeys/paths in relation to this work, know that I am here to talk through things with you.

As usual, I have saved our chat transcript and compiled a list of resources shared.

Complete your goals for next month

Please respond below with your goals for your project! What do you want to keep yourself accountable for?

September Check-in

As Stacy noted, our next check-in conflicts with Rosh Hashana, so I propose moving it forward by 1 week.

Does Tuesday, 14 September, at 10am ET/9am CT work for our next check-in?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Please submit your responses to the poll above by next Wednesday, August 18! If this time works for the majority of the group, I suggest we proceed. If not, I will propose some alternative times for us to consider.