Monthly Check-In: November 2021 (June 2021 Cohort)

Hello, @june21-cohort! I want to remind you that our next monthly check-in will be on Tuesday, November 16 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern. Please take a look back at the goals you set in our October Check-In thread and come prepared to provide an update. If you can’t attend our session, please provide an update on your project’s progress in this thread. Please come with any questions or concerns that you might have as well. Chances are that if you have a question, others in the group are facing similar challenges. If there are any topics that you already have in mind, please feel free to mention them in this thread prior to the meeting as well. That’ll give me a chance to gather relevant resources beforehand to share with you at our session. I look forward to seeing you hearing about how things are going! I hope you all have a great rest of the week and weekend (it’s World Kindness Day this Saturday—or Cardigan Day, as we call it here in Pittsburgh :slight_smile: ).

1 Like

Both of these sound fantastic, and perhaps worth highlighting in future program syllabi! :smiley:

2 Likes

Sorry to miss next check- in - just working toward more info for December. (family health issues continue yet should smooth out soon) Our project continues slowly gathering interest & positive response. This was good prompt for me to confirm a small zoom gathering to 3 most interested people. We might have nice core here! Hope others are doing as well as possible too! Much gratitude, giving thanks for all😊

1 Like

Hi all, I may be a little late - I have a meeting at 11:30 (CT) regarding program funding, and I’m not sure how long it will run! I will try to log on right after.

In the meantime, I will share a quick update in case I miss that portion of the meeting - we are making progress on drafting and organizing the content, and we have a meeting scheduled with the OER librarian on campus who heard about our project and wanted to learn more to figure out how she might be an on-campus resource, so we are excited about that!

2 Likes

I have a team, but we have not met. We are going to try for kick off meeting early December.

1 Like

Have a meeting to confirm specific assignments; much more of a specific commitment at this point

2 Likes

Goals for HOME @ HOME:

1. Find H5P Contributor for project
  2. Finalize H5P design elements (with help from Monica or Bryan)
  3. Set-up bi-weekly meetings with Contributors
  4. Finish Chapter 1 fully set-up with H5P elements
2 Likes

AMbitiously my goal is to finish the WHUM textbook by next meeting. It doesn’t need to be perfect, but I want it to be in a form that is usable for next semester.

2 Likes

Goals for the next month

1. Continue to meet with team members
  2. Complete part of a chapter from our resource
  3. Begin to involve our instructional designer
2 Likes