OER Events, Webinars, and Resources

Hi @oct22-d-cohort, I’m creating this thread in our Rebus cohort space to provide a space for sharing OER-related events and resources. To start, I’ll post a few items below that relate to things we’ve covered already, as well as our upcoming discussion on accessibility and inclusion. If you see other things pop up over the next several months, I encourage you to share here, so other cohort members can see what’s happening in this OER realm:)

I hope you have a wonderful Fall Break!

Open Oregon
Open Oregon is offering webinars that are relevant to our upcoming discussions. One falls during our meeting, but they will be recorded so you can watch later if you register.

Designing Education for Equity - Dec 1st 2022, 10:00am – 11:30am Pacific
How do we manifest equity in our classrooms? Does anyone know how to do this? Is anyone talking about it? Let’s start that conversation together in this event.

Awesome Attributions and Lovely Licensing Statements: How OER Practitioners Can Use Creative Commons Licenses With Style and Substance with Jonathan Poritz
Dec 2nd 2022, 12:00pm – 1:00pm Pacific
A little general knowledge of the legalities will help OER practitioners easily use Creative Commons licenses when and where needed, with confidence and competence.

1 Like

I am having trouble finding a link to the meeting today…is there a TSP meeting today from 12:30-1:30?

PY

Outlook-cid_91D4B8.png

I remember them saying no meeting this week because of the holiday

Thanks,
Constance Milton

1 Like

Thanks!

Outlook-cid_91D4B8.png

As @conniemilton mentioned, we’ll meet again next week. Enjoy your break!

True. There are no meetings this week. However, I received two emails from Emily and Jared.

Happy Thanksgiving!