Phase 2 - final meeting!

Hey there, @may23cohort,

We are coming down to our last meeting, next Tuesday, May 28th, at 12pm PST/3pm EST. It was about a year ago that we started on this journey together, and I have really valued our time together. During this meeting we will spend time reflecting on the program, its goals, your work over the past year and next steps.

I have a meeting set up in my calendar with the Zoom link, but here it is as well: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86906559068?pwd=ZVI2Ukd4NHRTODVKOU9YL3c3WnJuQT09

Looking forward to seeing you all then!

Bestens,
Becca

1 Like

Oh, shoot, Becca! We have our year-end student worker party from 11:30 to 1:00 PST. Do you know about how long we’ll go? Will it be more than an hour?

Best,
Sue

Hey there, Sue,

Oh shoot is right! And that sounds like a worthy reason for a party!

The meeting will not be longer than an hour, I’m guessing between 30 and 45 minutes. Part of the meeting will be filling out a end of course survey, and you could do this out of the meeting. Sure hope you can make it!

Bestens,
Becca

Well, at least Paula and I will be there. I’ll see how many others can attend. Sue

@rsibrian — I spoke to Sue yesterday, and it seems like it will be challenging for their team to attend next week’s final session. Would you and the others in the @may23cohort be open to postponing the session by a week, same time, to 2024-06-04T19:00:00Z instead? Becca, we’ll leave it up to you to make the final decision based on everyone’s availability. Our hope is that everyone in the cohort gets a chance to wrap-up the year in a meaningful way!

Whatever you decide, please let us know and we can update the calendar invite accordingly.

You & I can also reschedule our final facilitators reflections accordingly if needed. :slight_smile:

Thanks, Apurva, for suggesting this, I didn’t think this would be an option!

What does everyone think? Could we postpone this meeting by one week, to June 4th, at 12:00pm PST/3:00pm EST? @may23cohort - would you please respond to this post to let me know if this will work for you all?

Bestens,
Becca

1 Like

Yes to June 4 12:00pm PST/3:00pm EST

1 Like

This works better for me personally, I can’t make May 28. I can talk to rest of Deep-Sea Bio team

1 Like

June 4 should work fine for me too.

Great! It looks like June 4 is going to work out for people, but you will have to confirm with your teams. @minellmr what about your team?

@rsibrian - keep us posted, and I can update the calendar invitation on Monday based on where you all land.

@apurva 6/4 will work!

Thanks everyone! @rsibrian I’ve updated the calendar invite - please let me know if you have any issues next week. :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone for being flexible! We are meeting today at 12:00PST/3:00EST for our final meeting. Looking forward to seeing everyone - @may23cohort.

Bestens,
Becca

(The Zoom link is in my calendar invite, but I also posted it in the thread above.

1 Like