This week, you and I had the chance to meet 1:1 in your project teams. In the discussions with your team or team representatives we talked about:
- Platforms you could use for your OER including Pressbooks, Google Sites, and CourseArc.
- Timelines for piloting your OER
- Updates you could make to your project scoping templates.
Now is a good time to make sure that you’re ready to create or pilot your content. You can use the checklist below:
- All team members are aware of their roles and responsibilities
- You have set up collaborative space for team communication and content creation
- A meeting time with your team members has been set up
- You have advanced their project scoping and you documented the completed steps in your Project Summary
- You created a Project Forum and updated your scoping progress/ and calls for external collaborators
Thank you for sharing your interesting projects with me! I am excited to see where we go next.