Hey @may23cohort! Looking forward to seeing your groups one-on-one tomorrow. You should already have the Zoom invitation, so just jump into our Zoom space at the time your team has signed up for in the 1:1 Facilitator:Team Meetings, May 2023 Cohort
1:00-1:20pm (MST) Deep Sea Biology
1:25-1:55pm (MST) Elementary Art Education
2:00-2:20pm (MST) Applied Calculus
Here are some of the things we’ll move through when we meet. Your groups will shift into a new phase at the beginning of 2023 so my goal right now is just to make sure you’re set up for success.
- A draft of project summary exists and (ideally) has been shared on the Project Forum pages.
- You’ve begun discussing roles
- Clear understanding of documentation system and communication preferences
- Teams have set up a regular meeting schedule
- Teams have started to identify and review OER
- Teams have identified and addressed challenges within teams that have come up so far
Meetings will start on time, just jump on the Zoom call!