Trent Tucker, B-School prof, OER textbook wannabe…

Hi All

I’m Trent Tucker and I’m an Assistant Professor in the Department of Management in the College of Business & Economics at the University of Guelph. I decided to take a “sink or swim” approach to OERs this term… I’m going to have my Biotechnology Management grad students produce a couple of OER texts — one on using various tools in their business analysis work and one set of teaching cases they’re going to author themselves. Did I bite off more than I can chew for my first time out with OER? We’ll find out.

Later in the year (Fall Term) I will be doing this all again but this time with 4th year undergraduates in a Business Analytics course. If anyone has ideas for analytics — any and all links, problems, ideas, etc. greatly appreciated. Thanks and I’m looking forward to being a part of this community.

— Trent (@TTUCKER)

@ttucker Hi Trent, welcome to the Rebus Community and the Forum. You may find this recently produced resource of help in your projects. https://press.rebus.community/makingopentextbookswithstudents/