Phase 2: September 1-on-1 Meeting (October 2022 C-Cohort)

Hi Friends @oct22-c-cohort ,
I’m looking forward to checking in with your groups tomorrow during our 1-on-1 session. If you haven’t yet or forgot to sign up for a slot, please do so here–Signup Sheet.

I know it’s a busy time of year, so I won’t keep you long and just want to ensure that you have the resources you need for that final push to the end! :star_struck:

Take care and see you tomorrow,

Amy

1 Like

Amy,

I apologize on behalf of the Physical Science Team. I completely forgot about this due to being at a work conference. Please let me know if you need me to reschedule.

My apologies again,
Kelly Kingrey-Edwards

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential/privileged information and considered the property of Central Louisiana Technical Community College. The message is intended only for the intended recipient. If you have received this message in error, do not disseminate, distribute, forward, print or copy this email or any of the contents. In such a case, immediately destroy the message and all attachments and notify the sender by reply email. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Central Louisiana Technical Community College. Unauthorized interception of this email is a violation of federal law.

1 Like

No worries, @kellyedwards , I totally understand that some folks were busy at the conference. I hope you had a great experience! Esperanza gave an update for your group, and it sounds like you all are on track and doing wonderful as you head toward the finish line. Please let me know if I can help in any way. Take care!