Phase 2 Session 8 1:1 Meetings Recap

@june23-cohort thanks so much for meeting with me! I really enjoyed seeing everyone’s projects and hearing about your progress. Think about where we started a year ago and how far we have come.

For our final cohort meeting on June 12, 2024, we will showcase your hard work. Please come prepared to walk us through your resource. We will give each group 5-7 minutes. I’d love to hear about challenges you faced and how you overcame them as well as what you are most proud of. Also come prepared to share what your next steps will be for your resource.

I have invited Annika Many and Nancy O’Neill from M.O.S.T. to attend our presentation. You each should have received an email with a final grant report. Please complete this by May 31 and return it to Annika. This is your final requirement for the M.O.S.T. OER grant.

In our final meeting, we will also briefly review a few important concepts to think about as you begin to teach with your OERs, including how to announce/release your book, tracking version history, and creating a sustainability plan for your resource. Finally, I’ll ask you to consider how you might include students in either your current or a future OER project (some of you are already doing this!).

I wish you all well as our respective terms end and look forward to our final meeting. Please reach out if you have any questions.

Liza