Please update your project home pages!

@feb22c-cohort:
Folks, don’t forget that, as @kaitlin mentioned in recent sessions, Rebus will be promoting your projects through various social media. So now is the time to make sure your project home page looks good and has as complete information as possible! That will enable those social media posts to have a much greater impact.

best,
Jonathan

1 Like

We’ll be sharing your projects out on twitter and in our newsletter that reaches nearly ~2500 educators around the world!

Hi Jonathan - could you send some instructions for editing the content…I must be missing something - I’m trying to edit the Child Growth and Development homepage.
Thanks
Sue

Sue,

The user guide Editing Your Project Homepage should have some useful information for this and other problems like it!

In any case, I think you can ask whoever is an admin on the homepage (aka the person who created the page - I think that’s Doris in this case) to also make you an admin so you can edit. If you cannot get in touch with the admin for some reason, we can ask someone who has super-admin powers (e.g., @apurva) to step in.

best,
Jonathan

1 Like