In today’s meeting we discussed the following of what has been done since last meeting:
All sections have been imported from online text
Introductions for each Part (we call these Chapters but using Pressbook verbiage) were created. Leave these at the beginning of each Part!
• To be used for Moodle course.
Donna is creating videos (checkpoint #’s and suggested exercises) to go in the sections
These are needs to continue to clean-up our Pressbook:
Move things out of the sections into new Chapters:
• Section Homework – create new chapter and label heading for each section; this will help the content from being so long
• Chapter Summary – already out, keep this out
Consistency on colored textboxes
Add Learning Objectives to the top of the sections – Pulled from Skills (toward bottom of section)
Move Algebra refresher to the top (this is toward the bottom of the section); use correct colored box
Additions to be added:
• Make defined terms using the glossary function – put throughout the sections
• Vocabulary parts (toward bottom of section) can have defined terms as well
Before next meeting. Work on the above tasks for the following Chapters:
o Bimal – Chapter 1, 2, 3
o Yi – Chapter 4 and 5
o Heon – Chapter 6 and 7
o Jared – Chapter 8
o Bimal – Chapter 10, maybe 9?