This group has gotten to the part where they want to review the entire text. Splitting up the review of the textbook to read through for any mistakes in content and errors in the latex. They will also review the following:
• Review headings for accessibility – Will check with LOUIS on this. Can a Heading 2 be skipped over?
• Images for alt-text and captions (sequenced numbering of captions Figure #)
• Show Solutions – close them if they are open.
• Number Chapters and Sections in the Organize? Prerequisites start at Chapter 1.
• Jared – Chapter 1 Prerequisites; Chapter 3 Review and Chapter 3 Practice
• Cynthia – Chapter 2 Equations and Inequalities; 3.1, 3.2
• Prakash – Chapter 4 Linear Functions; 3.3, 3.4
• Ginny – Chapter 5 Polynomial and Rational Functions; 3.5, 3.6
• Karen – Chapter 6 Exponential and Logarithmic Functions; 3.7, 3.8
Talked briefly about the items currently in the Front and Back Matter. Will talk more about this next week.
• I found out from LOUIS that the one requirement right now is the Adaptation page.
We discussed images being brought into the Media Library and filling in the Alt-Text, Caption, and Attributions.
• First importance is to make sure images are in the Media Library
• Will find out more information about file name, source URL, and attributions to share next meeting.